Friday, July 27, 2012

F-i-v-e!

(Drum roll please) Vincent was born & then........ Hugo turned five! July was a busy month, folks! Woo hoo, my boy's birthdays are only 6 days apart & I think it's absolutely fantastic. This means mama gets to plan insanely awesome joint birthday parties from here on out. If you know anything about me & my love for party planning then you know this thrills my heart.  Hugo's birthday was a bit low-key this year due to baby "V's" birth, but next year's birthday festivities are going to be epic!


This year was all about superheroes, naturally. Hugo requested Captain America attire being as how he has multiple Batman & Spiderman costumes already. He thinks the mask is a little too big, but he loves the shield that actually flies like a frisbee. We tested it out at Dragon Park after we chomped on some delicious pizza & guzzled down our coke icees from our family hangout Pizza Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment